(does not have a strict age limit). Students who take part in the club 50 + / Dolce Vita attend standard mini-groups.
2 weeks Club 50 / Dolce Vita, which includes two weeks of standard mini group of Italian lessons (4 hours per day from Monday to Friday) + activity after school, every day from Monday to Friday. They can range from activities inside the hotel or the school, to organised trips out of the town - at the weekend we organise day trip every day.
- Guided tour of Portico with an introduction to local history.
- Wine tasting at a local vineyard.
- Evening at the hotel with live music.
- A) Art exhibition in the museum of San Domenico, Forlì (for the 50/DV club only included before July 2017)
B) The Malatesta library in Cesena, UNESCO world heritage site ( included in the club over 50/DV after July 2017
- Truffle hunt when in season, or trekkng in the National Park.
- Day-trip to Ravenna (Transport included, guide, entry tickets and lunch not included)
- An excursion to the nearby Abbey of San Benedetto and a short visit to the medieval bridge in Bocconi.
- Cooking course with dinner.
- Excursion to Faenza, includes the entry ticket to the international ceramics museum (MIC)
- Enjoy wine tasting and traditional local produce in the hotel with a sommelier.
- Escursion to the local "Vulcano" with the option to walk back to town (a 5.5 km walk)
18.03-29.03 · 10.06-21.07 · 30.09-11.10
(+70€ registration fee)