We also organise a week of Club 50 / Dolce Vita Kitchen (instead of language), which includes:
5 cooking lessons. In the morning from 10.00 to 12.00 our chefs of "Al Vecchio Convento" hotel and restaurant, will teach the cooking course in the restaurants own kitchen. Each achlessons will be about two hours, and is followed by ausus a light lunch. The cooking course replaces the language course in the morning.
- Guided tour of Portico with an introduction to local history.
- Wine tasting at a local vineyard.
- Evening at the hotel with live music.
- A) Art exhibition in the museum of San Domenico, Forlì (for the 50/DV club only included before July 2017)
B) The Malatesta library in Cesena, UNESCO world heritage site ( included in the club over 50/DV after July 2017
- Truffle hunt when in season, or trekkng in the National Park.
(+70€ registration fee)